Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lady Of The Hour

As my taste in fashion continues to grow, my taste in music does as well. Ever since Lady Gaga has stepped on the scene, the music industry has gotten a refreshing new dose of eccentric style on a bad girl. She brought the electronic club music out of nightclubs and into the mainstream. I bought her album right after "Just Dance" came out and I am still addicted to it. Her style is definitely as infectous as her music.
Lady Gaga has been quite the rebel when it comes to fashion. Not falling into the trap of satin Roberto Cavalli gowns and Michael Kors bags, she pushes limits in everday-spandex and a fabulous platinum blonde mane. She is definitely someone I would shop with.
I'd love to see everything in her closet. For now, seeing all this is just as good:
Free Image Hosting
Are these dresses Thierry Mugler? They look like Thierry Mugler. Love Thierry Mugler.
Free Image Hosting
Gaga's latex night-own-the-town getup.
Free Image Hosting
Lady in red.
Free Image Hosting
There is something very Louis Vuitton Spring '09 about this outfit.
Free Image Hosting
Working one of my favorite trends of all time: the strong shoulder.
Free Image Hosting
A very Grace Jones moment here. Most people's wardrobe staples are jeans. Lady Gaga's staples are probably leotards.
Free Image Hosting
What can I say? Girl has her own style.
And, like the divas before her, she works it.









No comments:

Post a Comment