Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's Raining Menswear

Today, while at Barnes & Noble, I came across a menswear edition of WWD. I picked it up and was in awe of the fabulous menswear coverage that was inside. I am usually drawn to womenswear because it tends to be a little more creative and crazy (and let's face it, women can wear more things such as dresses and corsets). The menswear I saw was just as creative and innovative. Plus, I would have worn almost everything I saw. Take a look.

Free Image Hosting

Lanvin
The thin, simple, silk scarf in jewel tones is a trend to be copied!

Free Image Hosting

Alexander McQueen

Free Image Hosting

Prada
Simple, dark, well-tailored. Prada always translates the womenswear idea to menswear effortlessly.

Free Image Hosting

Junya Wantanabe

Free Image Hosting

Jil Sander
Most of the pieces in this collection were cut like feminine hourglass figures. Subtle androgyny such as that really appeals to me.

Free Image Hosting

Ann Demeulemeester

Free Image Hosting

Gareth Pugh

No comments:

Post a Comment