Saturday, June 13, 2009

June Gloom

I live in Southern California. You'd think that at this time of the year, I'd be rockin some shorts, a v-neck, a light scarf, gladiator sandals, and sunglasses. Right now, I'm wearing black jeans, boots, a white v-neck (It's a year-round article of clothing to me, okay?) and a black double-breatsed cardigan from H&M. Basically, I'm wearing fall/winter clothes. It has been so damn cloudy outside for like the past three weeks, and as much as I love cold, gloomy weather, I want some sun! I want SUMMER! The solution? In between-season looks such as cardigans, light blazers, and tons of bold accessories.

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Burberry Spring '09

I can't wait for fall! I can't wait to wear disco-inspired clothes at night! I'm obsessed with Gucci's Fall collection. Very disco, very glittery, very me.

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment