Friday, July 17, 2009

Menswear Spring 2010

The latest menswear collections doth inspire me.

Free Image Hosting

Lanvin. Simple, light.

Free Image Hosting

Dolce & Gabbana. Very sparkly. Something I would wear for night.

Free Image Hosting

Jean Paul Gaultier. Androgynous. Interesting.

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Marni. Probably my favorite this time around. I loved the colors/ prints used throughout as well as the accessories. Check out that bag!

Free Image Hosting

Yves Saint Laurent. AMAZING. The entire collection was full of the neutral, lightly-layered look that I'm really into.

Free Image Hosting

John Galliano. Always a showstopper.

Free Image Hosting

Ann Demeulemeester. Loved it, but there were, like, no shirts in the entire show.

And while we're on the subject of no shirts, I've noticed the growing trend in man cleavage. Adrien Brody (shown here) recently wore a cardigan sans shirt underneath to a fashion show and gained major flack for it.

Free Image Hosting

I, personally, like this trend. And I think Adrien Brody rocks it. (He can show cleavage anytime in my book.) There's something very exhibitionist and androgynous about it, especially when the rest of you is covered up. I probably wouldn't try it out because A) I don't have the body (boobs, basically) and B) I tend to dress a little more conservatively while I let my personality be inappropriate and vulgar. But I would if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment