Monday, July 20, 2009

Saturday

This past Saturday I decided to have a "Me" day. This means going out alone and wearing something cool. I really wanted to check out the current art exhibits at Santa Ana's Artists Village.



Photobucket



The outfit I wore. Sandals, necklace, and cardigan from Forever 21, baggy H&M jeans, target tank, and vintage granny sunglasses.



Photobucket



Check out the back of the cardigan. (I got it for $4!) I love back detail.



Photobucket



This crazy intestine-looking piece of art from the OCCCA gallery. Genius!



Photobucket



I was captivated by this piece. It's called "Anteater" by Sheri Lee Robinson, also at OCCCA.



Photobucket



This one was supposed to be like digital rain, and I found it to be a little nostalgic, like a kid looking out the window at the rain. (Well, more like kid in the future looking out the shuttle window at acid rain.)

Looking forward to more adventures as the Summer comes near to ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment