Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jean Genie

Yesterday, I scored these amazing drawstring jeans from H&M for five bucks. Needless to say, I wore them today. They're a bit big in size, making them very voluminous on me. I would say they're like harem pants, but because of how long they are, I'm saying they're full-on genie pants. They're extremely comfortable and lightweight, which is perfect because the weather in Anaheim has been crazy hot.


Photobucket

Worn with Polo Ralph Lauren black basic long sleeve, Target gladiators, vintage YSL sunglasses, Forever 21 clutch.

Also: Here's an outfit I wore Saturday night on a random Starbucks/Mexicasa/Forever 21/Block adventure with Anna.

Photobucket

Vintage snakeskin print shirt (a recent purchase of mine- looove it!), H&M boyfriend jeans, Target gladiators, spy bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment