Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Torch Magazine Photoshoot

About a month ago, I did a fashion photoshoot for Fullerton College's magazine, The Torch. I styled the looks and wrote an article about personal style to go along with it. It was such an accomplishment for me, as I hope to be doing that for a living someday. Here are some of my favorite photos. Enjoy!

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Photographer: Kristen Graza (Krash Photography)
Models: Ashley Pellegrini, Bridgette Beverage, Valeri Velasquez
Clothing: American Vintage, my closet, Valeri's closet.
Location: Rooftop of the Starbucks/Kinko's building in Downtown Fullerton

No comments:

Post a Comment