Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Few Obsessions...

I can't seem to get these things out of my head.


Free Image Hosting


Over-the-knee Givenchy cowboy boots from like three seasons ago. This photo is actually from one of my favorite blogs, Atlantis Home, by Judy Aldridge. She is so cute! Check out her blog: http://atlantishome.com/


Free Image Hosting


This Stephen Jones headpiece/mask.


Free Image Hosting


Mary-Kate's Balenciaga ankle boots from Fall 06. Seriously, I think these were some of the best shoes ever made, ever. I have always been head-over-heels obsessed with them (no pun intended.) I tried on the knockoff Sam Edelman versions of these shoes at Neiman Marcus Last Call, and at $350, they are still beyond my unemployed college student budget. *sigh* One day.


Free Image Hosting

Grace Jones's molded plastic bustier.

Photobucket

This is a vintage bag I got at Buffalo Exchange. I saw it and immediately had to have it. It kind of looks like an Alexander Wang bag to me, and I have a thing for studs. Plus, I'm totally loving the drawstring.

Photobucket

I'm doing outfits that are a little more grunge/rock n roll with this bag, and I just love it. Can't wait to wear it when school starts on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment