Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Eyeliner And Cigarettes

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Last night, I scored these gray, extremely well cut (well, for my body) cigarrete pants for only $5! Yes, the H&M gods have blessed me with good things at a good price yet again. (I also got a pair of bronze skinny silk-ish pants for the same price.) I came home only to discover that these pants are a little out of place with the way I've been dressing lately. As you may have figured out, I've been playing with proportion as of late, oversize with skinny, skinny with oversize, etc. These pants may be skinny, but I just couldn't wear them with a baggier piece. So I went skinny streamlined, which is something I haven't done in a while. This morning I threw on these pants over the white Hanes v-neck I slept in and slipped on these amazing black vintage wingtips (that hurt like a mother after 10 minutes of wear.) I liked this look, it made me feel a little nostalgic, and a little bit like Johnny Cash. Also worn with vintage clutch (Anna's) and H&M sunglasses.

7 comments: