Friday, July 2, 2010

Right Between The Eyes





T by Alexander Wang shirt, H&M cargos, Zara booties, Target clutch, vintage YSL sunglasses.

Shooting in a questionable, deserted alley in the middle of the day was never this much fun. To the left of me in these photos was a creepy motel with painted over windows. (Also- notice the flipped-sideways couch in the back of me... wtf.)

This is kind of a combination of two outfits I've been wearing a lot lately. Expect to see that combo of the shoes and bag again. I have this strange obsession of matching my shoes to my bag, and this is the only bag I have that matches these shoes. These shoes are so great. They're a little high, but easy to walk in and surprisingly comfortable. I've also been living in this shirt since I've, like, come back from Chicago. Can't wait for this weekend. Parties and the 4th of July. I still have nothing planned! But I know it will be fun. What are your plans for Independence day?

4 comments:

  1. I love everything darling:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got a great blog, keep it up!
    i'll be back for sure to see more inspiration from you
    loving it all, thanks for sharing
    and thanks for your sweet comments, it means the world

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envy your shoe collection sooooo much! And albeit sketchy, what a ridiculously cool background for your pictures! :)

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, and get this: is feathered. black feathered bolero/cape. amazing. you look awesome as always here.

    ReplyDelete