Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Camel Crush



Vintage blazer. F21 t-shirt, boots and ring. Tyte jeans. H&M bag. Thrifted scarf.

Thank you, Mother Nature, for finally giving me an excuse to wear a blazer/scarf/boot combination again. The ever-so-schizophrenic weather of California has once again taken a turn for the grey. I'm totally happy, as I love cold weather (however it's still not cold enough to rock a fur. Well, maybe...) I decided to take one of my favorite vintage buys out on Tuesday. I got this camel blazer at least a year ago and I realize I've never posted it on my blog before. So this is its debut. I'm deeply obsessed with camel right now, as well as any shade of nude, bone, and taupe. Such easy colors to wear with everything. Now, if I could just find a pair of camel pants...

3 comments:

  1. Love your camel and booties darling:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathanial - you're adorable. Thanks for stopping by, you fabulous thing. I have my eye on you.

    xx

    http://novembergrey.com/

    ReplyDelete