Thursday, February 10, 2011

Givenchy A/W 2011 Details



Photos via Style.com

I must admit that I am a total and utter slave to Givenchy... Well, I'm a total and utter slave to Riccardo Tisci. Everything he touches turns to genius gothic-catholic-gender-bending-skinhead gold. There is nothing he has designed that I wouldn't consider wearing. This fall's show was, in Rachel Zoe speak, bananas. From the rotweilers to the plush-looking glasses right down to the jaw-dropping wrestler boots... I'm astounded. Also, the selection of models in every show are so inspiring and diverse. The men in his shows range from ebony to ivory and beyond. And let me take this opportunity to join Tavi in saying "relax, fashion." It's almost time for fall fashion week and I haven't even finished drooling over spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment