Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Trench



Vintage trench coat and t-shirt. H&M trousers. Converse All-Star sneakers.

My new favorite thing to wear is this great vintage trench coat. I've wanted one for quite some time now, it's just such a classic and timeless piece. Also so much fun to play with. I've sort of been living in these sneakers lately. They, too, are classics and I feel like wearing them whenever I've got something proper on, like a blazer and trousers. They always add a bit of adventure.

On to other things.. Fashion Week: I haven't had the time to thoroughly go through all the NY shows that have just poured in from Style.com yet.. Alexander Wang's giant black coats were amazing, loving Marc Jacobs's latex things and patent leather wedge boots. Can't wait to see what Paris has in store.

1 comment:

  1. Love the trench with the chucks. I totally agree, they add a specific appeal which can only be accomplished with mr. taylor's ingenious design.
    Emma//

    ReplyDelete