Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Look What I'm Wearing!!!

I find that as the days go by, my clothes get darker. I love the color black; as you may have guessed by my last posting. I feel more comfortable in an all-black emsemble than a crazy, vibrant outfit I might have favored my freshman year. I know that black is the uniform of the fashion industry, and when I do enter the world of fashion someday, I'm going to have to add some kind of edge to it in order to stand out. Anyways, here are some of my current looks:

Tuesday

Photobucket



I was thinking a little bit european, a whole lot avant-garde. I love the shape of this wrap. And usually when I do all black, I play with texture (notice the leather equestrian boots.)

Today

Photobucket



(Sorry for the blurry picture. But it kind of looks like a Juergen Teller photo, right?) Today was the day our school took our class photo. Everyone said, "Wear red!" But being the fashion rebel I am, I decided to go 80's punk. (And because I don't really own anything red.) That is my favorite leather jacket, a The Who t-shirt, and some acid-washed jeans with my favorite motorcycle boots.

Photobucket



I love these John Varvatos motorcycle boots. I wear them all the time. On the weekends, I wear these, black jeans, a plain tee, and a cardigan and/or a leather jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment