Tuesday, March 3, 2009

At Anna's House

Right now, I am at the fabulous Anna Flores's house. Yes, my best friend Anna Flores. Loves her!

Free Image Hosting

I love her style! Anna is very boho. Browns and blacks are totally her style. Whenever I put on this one brown and black marni-esque necklace, I feel like her. Actually, whenever I even when I put on anything brown or leopard, I feel like an Anna wannabe! (which is maybe why I never buy anything brown or leopard.)

Anyways, the new shows from fashion week are in, and it is currently fashion week in Milan, Italy. Now, I am not usually a fan of Italian fashion, but I just looked at the Dolce & Gabbana show, ( a show that, in my mind, is always good but never a favorite of mine), and I looove it! It's a very black and white surrealist show (with a shot of intense pink). Very my style. Here are a few of my favorite looks from the show:

Free Image Hosting

Love the glove scarf!

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

I'm a big fan of the le smoking look. And the shoulders-love the shoulders.

Free Image Hosting

More of my favorites from Milan:

Free Image Hosting

Fendi

Free Image Hosting

Prada (a.k.a. the MOST depressing show of the season!)

Free Image Hosting

D&G

Free Image Hosting

Marni

No comments:

Post a Comment