Saturday, March 21, 2009

Photoshoot with Elise

So, at my high school, we have to this terrible, year long assignment called the Senior project. You have to choose a career of your interest and do multiple things with it (job shadowing, research paper, etc.) It's not the best assignment, either. When we picked our careers, I naturally chose the career of a fashion stylist. For the presentation of the powerpoint you need to create, you are allowed to do a demo. I was going to bring in my dress form and style a little black dress into different looks for different places. I decided I didn't want to lug around 50 pounds with me all day, so I chose to do a fashion photoshoot.

I asked my friend Elise to model for me, because I've always told her she should go into modeling, and because I wanted something natural, and Elise is one of the most naturally beautiful people I know. I dressed her in the hottest Spring trends, and incorporated my newfound taste of minimalism and simplicity. I also used a black/gray/white color palette that was very Spring 09. Everyone who saw my presentation enjoyed the photos (i think) and now you can!

Photobucket



The Dhoti pant (dressed down)

Photobucket

The Dhoti pant (dressed up)

Photobucket

The Jumpsuit (dressed down)

Photobucket

The Jumpsuit (dressed up)

Photobucket

Black and White Graphics (dressed down)

Photobucket

Black and White Graphic (dressed up)

Photobucket

Metallics (dressed down)

Photobucket

Metallics (dressed up)

Note: Yes, these are all my clothes (with the exception of the black and white striped outfit; that is my mother's.) And yes, I photographed this as well (Proud hair flip.)

No comments:

Post a Comment