Friday, August 21, 2009

"Man, I Love College"

Let me make something clear: I HATE COLLEGE.

So far, at least. I've had to petition for a class, park at least three streets away from campus because parking is crazy, and I've had to have the uncomfortable feeling of alienation because I don't really know anyone. I mean, I knew it was going to be nothing like high school, and I didn't want it to be. But it's just so foreign. I guess it'll get better, like everyone says it will, but we'll just have to see.

I think the main problem why I dislike college so much is because I have no clue how to dress anymore. After a summer of mediocre fashion, I can't just jump back in fabulosity. But I'd like to. I notice that in college, everyone dresses down. I'm currently inspired by high/low mix masters such as Ashley Olsen and Kate Moss. I mean, I've always, always worshipped their styles, but I think I'm pulling from them now more than ever. Take a look.

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Kate Moss. Always looking fabulous. She stands out even when she wears the simplest things. I've always felt that I had the same quality.

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Ashley Olsen. I would kill to own her closet. I just love how she looks so effortless, and, like Kate, always stands out even when wearing a simple t-shirt and jean combo.

I guess we'll see what happens next week (with this inspiration, I mean.) And, on a happier note, this time next week, I will be celebrating my 18th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment