Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What I Wore Today

Today I wore this fabulous fur chubby to school. In my apparel analysis class, an extra credit "assignment" was assigned in which we were to wear our favorite garment to class or at least bring it. Now, asking me to choose a favorite garment is like choosing a favorite child. I mean, there is some favoritism in my closet, but not one favorite. I originally thought about wearing my leather jacket, but it has built-in insolation, and I probably would have died in this heat. Plus, if I wore this fur chubby, I figured I'd start to stand out.

In my last post, I talked about being comfortable and dressed down. I've learned that it really depends on the day. I can't ever make a general statement for the way I want to dress because, most likely, the next day I'll change my mind.

Photobucket

I got the fur at a thrift store for $12. Actually, its not fur at all. It's marabou, I believe. It was one of those things where you see it and you suddenly realize you can't live without it. Worn with a vintage plaid shirt, simple gold strand necklace from Forever 21, black jeans and Forever 21 sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment