Saturday, May 8, 2010

We Lay In It For Days



Vintage Armani sweater. H&M shorts and bag. John Varvatos motorcyle boots. F21 sunglasses.

This Armani sweater is one of the vintage finds I discovered the other day in my amazing vintage spree. I've kind of been wearing it everywhere. I wore it on Cinco De Mayo, to run around to places with Ali, and to my improv show last night. (Yes, people, I act!) We killed it last night, by the way! Amazing show.

I'm not sure why I don't post as much about these boots. I've had them for a while now, and I wear them when I'm just out running errands. But I love them! The sole on the right shoe is getting kind of thin because I wore these in the rain a lot (mistake, it has leather soles), so I might have to repair that soon.

Hope everyone has a fun Saturday night! I know I will!

9 comments:

  1. It seems so natural that you would act, i felt like i already knew. or maybe you mentioned it before... no biggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm i want that sweater. love the photos as ever. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this
    super chic
    thanks for sharing as always
    and i appreciate the sweet comments, means the world!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater has the perfect drape-iness to it, what a great find! And those boots are excellent, definitely worth resoling if need be! Love your look, as always!!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great style ! like we said in france : ON ADORE !


    Kisses from France
    Olivia & Mariam



    Http://daily-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your style darling! your blog is fabulous!!

    stop by our fashion blog, we are giving away designer glasses. we hope you love it =)

    xx .sabo skirt.

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was browsing over blog pages when I stumbled upon here. Nice blog! Your style is fierce! Will definitely keep on visiting. :)

    xo
    http://therollymarcialblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete