Friday, August 6, 2010

Strange Little Girls



Vintage jackets, H&M sunglasses.

I've acquired these lovely vintage jackets over the past few months. I haven't really worn them out a lot, which I probably should. The first two are both black sequined, but the top one is a little bit more intricate and a lot shorter. It reminds me of something Miu Miu would do. The latter is a little more Elton John. The brown one I found the same day I found that infamous vintage girdle. Reminds me of Shakespeare. And the last one: It's vintage Fredericks Of Hollywood. I couldn't resist because of the fringe! I feel like a glam cowboy when I wear this. Get colder, California! I have jackets to wear!

1 comment:

  1. Omg I want your jacket collection! Especially that fringy one - too funny that it's from Fredericks of Hollywood! Is that store still around? I might need to stop by... lol! :)

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete