Thursday, March 18, 2010

See It Through



Rodarte for Target shirt.

Ever since Rodarte did a line for Target, I've kind of been obsessed with this shirt. Actually, I was obsessed with the whole collection (it was one of the best Target/designer collaborations ever.)But Target wanted me to pay, like, twentysomething for a skimpy tulle shirt. Sorry, Target. I was ecstatic when I found this shirt on sale for seven bucks a few weeks ago. I think it is one of the most impractical things I own, it being see-through and totally rip-able and all. But I love it! I'm not sure where I'm wearing it to, but I really don't think that matters.

6 comments:

  1. why is it not socially acceptably for girls to wear mesh shirts & nothing else? it would be perfect for summer. though i don't think worth getting arrested? maybe... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes the impractical goods are the best!! :)

    stay classy
    madeleine
    madtab7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that you can buy an amazing shirt for 7$ at target!

    thanks for the comment :)

    Walk of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous in that see-through top! And your hair!! Absolutely gorgeous!

    http://www.invasionista.com

    ReplyDelete