Thursday, April 29, 2010

At The Top Of Your Lungs







Vintage shirt, clutch, and boots. Target leggings. F21 sunglasses.

Snapped some photos with Ali today, wanted to show off my new boots (Got them today, 8 bucks!) and officially debut my new hair (or lack thereof) to you all. That fur tail on the bag- I got in some gift shop in Vegas years ago. Was inspired by Louis Vuitton and Rumi Neely to actually attach it to a bag.

I'm in love with not having any hair anymore. I was hating my bowl cut, it just wouldn't work with me. So... Away it went!

Today was really sunny but extremely windy. I'm really hoping we get some nice, warmer weather here in Cali soon! Summer is just around the corner!

8 comments:

  1. I adore this ouftif boy.
    I wish my bf had the same[or like anw] style with you.It's absolutely lovely.And the Starbucks cup completes the outfit.Ha.
    By the way, if you want to, check my blog too and if you like it follow it.
    Kisses!

    http://redheelpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so chic, love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fur tail is awesome! And your haircut looks great!!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. White shirt and black skinny pants... classic & grunge... amazing!

    ReplyDelete