Monday, October 19, 2009

Current Obsession

There's been so much going on in my life as of late. Last Friday, I did a fashion photoshoot for Fullerton College's magazine. We borrowed clothes from American Vintage, and the entire shoot was basically improvised throughout. We just made it up as we went along. The result was fantastic, and everyone was happy with the final product. I can't wait for the issue to come out (early December!)

Other than photoshoots, I've been busy with midterms, Chicago (photos to come soon,) and life in general. Ahh!!

On a different note, I find myself completely obsessed with Nina Ricci's fall 2009 collection, which is odd, beacuse I'm never really a fan of that label. But I love this season! Check it out.

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Lou dillon in Nina Ricci at the Met

But more than anything, I'm obsessed with the shoes!

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

They are just so weird, so dangerous-looking, and when worn, they give a sort or hoof-like silhouette. So amazing. I want a pair. That way, when people say "Why are you wearing heels?" I can say, "I'm not!"

No comments:

Post a Comment