Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fashion Club And Paris

This is the fabulous window display at Fullerton College that FJC Fashion Club decorated:

Free Image Hosting

The black and white photos were my idea!

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Me, adorning the blank walls with black and white photos. Wearing grey H&M t-shirt, green Balenciaga-esque pants, black gladiators. Shitty outfit day.

Free Image Hosting

Bonding time!

I couldn't be happier with the end result! Great job, guys!

Now, on to Paris. Here are some of my current favorites from Paris Fashion Week:

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Balenciaga. Always a fave!

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Lanvin. Stunning.

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Balmian. Christophe Decarnin can't seem to do wrong. This might be my favorite for spring. I would wear it all.

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Yohji Yamamoto

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Rick Owens

As usual, I can't wait to see what Alexander Mcqueen is going to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment