Thursday, October 8, 2009

Current Outfits And Paris Part II

On Monday night, I went thrift store shopping. I found these amazing black midcalf vintage boots.

Free Image Hosting

Amazing, right? Well, I looked at the size (they are 10's in women's) and I thought 'oh yeah, I can wear those.' (I'm an 11 in women's.) When I buy sandals at Forever 21, they are 10's and they fit perfectly. But that's because they're open-toed. So I sat down and tried these boots on. My feet were a little jammed, but 'they're fine,' I thought.

The next day, I wore them to school. I'll just save you a lot of time and tell you that my feet hurt like hell. But it didn't stop there. I loved my outfit so much, I was willing to endure the pain for the entire day. After school, I went to Taco Tuesday and then to Downtown Disney. The boots hurt so bad, I was walking like I was pigeon-toed and crippled. FML.

Free Image Hosting

The 80's redux outift I wore those dreaded boots with. (Black long sleeve shirt, H&M boyfriend jeans.) I'm at Forever 21 in this photo, not surprising, I know.

Free Image Hosting

I wore this outfit yesterday. My sister's black cardigan (from Target, I believe), striped shirt from Forever 21, grey jeans from Steve And Barry's (when it was still open), and vintage black boots. This photo was taken by my friend Kristy, who is in Fashion Club with me. She is also the one who took the pictures of the window display. She's an amazing photographer, and she will be shooting the fashion spread I'm doing for Fullerton College's magazine, the Torch.

On to Paris.

Free Image Hosting

Miu Miu

Free Image Hosting

Louis Vuitton

Free Image Hosting

Chloe

Free Image Hosting

John Galliano

Free Image Hosting

Chanel

And, of course.....

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Alexander Mcqueen. He definitely did not disappoint. It went from reptilia to futurism. A fabulous metamorphosis-type thing. Amazing.

Check out the shoes!

Free Image Hosting

Sick!

Speaking of "sick," I think I'm getting sick. I'll be in Chicago this weekend to hang out with my Aunt, and I hope that being sick doesn't interfere with having a good time!

1 comment: