Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lately....

At the moment, I am in the library of Fullerton College, waiting for Fashion Club to start. I am wearing a gray cardigan that is otherwise simple, despite the voluminous victorian shoulder. (It's what my friend Ali would call a "Twisted Staple.") I've featured this cardigan in an older post:

Photobucket

The cardigan

Today, I paired it with a black v-neck and dark blue jeans over black boots. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of the look, but I will show you what I was inspired by today. Take a look:

Free Image Hosting

Fellow fabulous blogger Jane Aldridge! I love this kind-of gothic thing going on.

Guess who's gonna be on SNL this weekend?!?!

Photobucket

My boyfriend Ryan Reynolds (mmmmm!) and.......

Photobucket

Musical guest Lady Gaga!!! Apparently, she's debuting a new song! I can't wait to see what she's going to wear!

I'm going to die watching this episode. A delicious man and a fashion icon? There I go!

Anyways, later on today, I have to go to a party at a boutique in Downtown Fullerton and go to my English class at 6 (unfortunately.) Tomorrow I'm clubbin' it in Hollywood (hopefully) and Saturday I'm Long Beachin' it (again, hopefully.)

No comments:

Post a Comment